- Organization: Fox Point-Bayside School District
- Causes: Educational
- Contact person: Dr. Rachel Boechler
- Phone: 414-247-4164
- Email: email@example.com
The Fox Point-Bayside School District is seeking volunteers representing the various constituencies that are a part of the school community to help plan for our future in light of the changing context of education in our state and in our country.
Purpose: To build a common school community vision for the future of our school district and to identify key initiatives and goals aligned to our vision and mission.
- Thursday, October 4, from 5 - 8 p.m.
- Friday, October 5, from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Thursday, November 15, from 4 – 8 p.m.
Facilitator: Dr. Nancy Blair, Cardinal Stritch University Professor, author and organizational leadership consultant.
*You must be available on all of these dates to serve on this task team.
Register by September 14. Download the application form here.