Enter Patch's Easter PEEPS Contest
If you've got a creative streak and a passion for PEEPS, enter Patch's Easter PEEPS contest for a chance to win one of five PEEPS prize packages!
PEEPS, those famously delicious and delightful colorful marshmallow Easter treats, aren't just for eating anymore.
These days, people are using their imaginations and making all sorts of unique creations of out PEEPS — including re-creations of the Royal Wedding, presidential debates and more. In Patch's Peeps Contest last year, some of the top designs included "PEEPS Gone Fishing," "Cookin' With My PEEPS" and "Looking for the PEEPetrator."
Think you can do better? Then enter Wisconsin Patch's 2013 PEEPS Photo Contest and show us your artistic skills. All you have to take a photo of your creation and then upload it to this article by March 24.
If our judges select your entry as one of the five best, you'll receive a special $25 gift package from the fine folks at Peeps.
On top of that, PEEPS is offering a discount to all Patch readers at its online store, peepsandcompany.com. Use just use the promo code PATCH on any orders placed through March 31, and you'll receive a 20 percent discount on your purchase.
Here's how to enter Patch's Easter PEEPS photo contest:
- Upload to this article a photo or video of PEEPS being entertaining. Not allowed are copyrighted material or inappropriate material.
- All entries must be received by midnight Sunday, March 24, 2013.
- You may enter only once.
- Five winner(s) will be selected by Patch staff and will receive a prize package from PEEPS, valued at $25.
- Judges will select winner based on creativity, local flair and presentation.
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) who are 18 and older.