Village Manager Resigns, Bullet Found and Grandparents Scammed Among November's Top 10
Here's a look at the top stories for the month of the November in Fox Point and Bayside.
November was a busy month for news including the announcement of $418,000 in savings for Nicolet High Schooland although it was published in October, the story of 8-year-old Audrey Parrott garnered even more limelight in November.
Here's a look at the biggest stories from the month of November in Fox Point and Bayside.
- Susan Robertson Resigns From Fox Point
- Bullet Found in Bayside Middle School
- Philanthrop Fox Point and Baysiders Help Third-Grader With Leukemia
- Police: Grandparents Scammed for $11,000
- Does Wisconsin Owe You Money?
- For Sale: 4,000 Square Foot Homes
- Kegs Fall On, Injure Sprecher Employee
- Nudity in Department Store Reveals Two Dummies
- Stormonth Kids Cast Their 'Sweet' Ballot Tuesday
- Act 10 Saves Nicolet $418,000 in Benefit Costs