Welcome Art Trooper, the Newest Business to Join Patch
Have you been to Art Trooper yet? Review and rate this business on Patch!
Here at Fox Point-Bayside Patch, we're proud to acknowledge our neighbors in the business community. And that's why we're giving a big shout-out to one businesses that claimed their listings on Patch this week. Our newest claimed listing is from Art Trooper.
Art Trooper is a do-it-yourself art studio that welcomes walk-ins. Customers can create a variety of artistic projects including mosaics, paint-it-yourself pottery, clay building, jewelry making, and more.
The studio is available for parties and offers art workshops. Party schedules can accommodate groups and clients with special hours as well. Events and classes include kids' dropoff, adult night and ice cream ceramics parties.
Art-themed summer camp opportunities are available as well. Visit Art Trooper's website for a complete schedule of classes, workshops and events.
Are you ready to claim your listing?
Claiming your listing on Patch shows readers you're watching the reviews that are posted, and that you're ready to update the listing information with more information of your own. By claiming a listing, you can:
- Upload photos of your business;
- Link to Facebook and Twitter accounts;
- Upload or link out to items like restaurant menus or inventory; and
- Post announcements about sales and new products.
Claiming your listing is free. Here's how to do it:
- Visit your local Patch site. If you're already a user, make sure you log in first.
- Click on the "Places" tab at the top of the page.
- Search for your business/organization and click on it.
- Scroll half down the page to where it says, "Do you own or manage this location? Claim it!"Click on "Claim It."
- Login and complete the four-question form providing all necessary information to expedite your claim.
We want to make sure it's really you claiming the listing, so please allow 3-5 business days for us to evaluate and approve your claim. You will be notified by email once it's approved.
Need help or want more information? Email Editor Sarah Worthman, or call 414-412-5561.
If you can't find your business in our directory, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get to work on creating a listing for your business immediately.