While Thanksgiving may mean crashing on Grandma's couch after a plate full of turkey, stuffing and you name it — that's not how everyone spends the holiday.
If you're looking for somewhere to dine out or need to pick up last-minute supplies in the area, have no fear: these local places are open for business during the holiday.
- Starbucks will be open from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Stone Creek Coffee will be open 6:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Sendiks Bayside will be open from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- The Fresh Market will be closed on Thanksgiving.
- Otto's Bayside will be open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Pho Hai Tuyet will be open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Maxfield's will be open from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Get more from Fox Point-Bayside Patch by “Liking” our Facebook Page!
Do you know of another local business that's open for the holiday, but not on this list? Add it in the comments.