Invite a friend
Animal Movie Nighgt
It's getting cold outside, so come inside for fun. We'll start at 6:00 by making s'mores at the fireplace. At 6:30,Audubon's educator, Jim Hyatt, will bring out his scaly and slimy friends for you to love. After that get your blankets and settle in for our featured presenation, Brave, on the big screen in the Center's auditorium. Come join the fun!
|Where||Schlitz Audubon Nature Center 1111 E Brown Deer Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53217|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:00 pm–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Kids, Families|
|Price||Member: Child $5, Adult $8, Nonmember: Child $7, Adult $10|
More About Schlitz Audubon Nature Center
The Schlitz Audubon Nature Center has over six miles of hiking trails through 185 acres of woodland along the shore of Lake Michigan. Hiking fees are only $6 for adults and $4 for children.
Schlitz Audubon also hosts a raptor sanctuary, containing birds such as bald eagles, owls, hawks, and falcons.
A nature based pre-school is hosted at the nature center for 3, 4, and 5 year-olds. The center also works with local schools to arrange and teach educational programs.
Schilitz Aududon Nature Center is also available for private events.
Other events here
- Veterans Day Raptor Program Tomorrow, May 25, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Avian Evenings Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Tales and Trails Hikes Thu, May 30, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Summer Twilight Hikes Weekly on Thursdays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Repamphibiantile Sunday Sun, Jun 2, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Discovery Nature Hiking Mon, Jun 3, 9:00 am–10:30 am
- The Spiritual World of Nature: I am, You are, God is: My Christian Faith Journey with Dorothy J. Tate Mon, Jun 3, 1:30 pm–3:00 pm
- Summer Evening Frog Walk Tue, Jun 4, 6:30 pm–8:00 pm
- Boomers and Beyond Thu, Jun 6, 9:00 am–11:00 am
- The Spiritual World of Nature: Hope in a Broken World; The Spiritual Meaning of Ecological Crisis with Margaret Swedish Tue, Jun 11, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm