This isn't your ordinary book club! You won't need a degree in literature to enjoy yourself. Join us as we explore meaningful books by Jewish authors. If you like to get into debates about current issues and are looking for a practical way to apply your Jewishness to your everyday life, come check it out.
2012 Book Selection:
- Jan. 10 ~ G-d of Our Understanding: Jewish Spirituality and Recovery from Addiction by Rabbi Shais Taub
- Feb. 7 ~ Not Me: A Novel by Michael Lavigne
- Mar. 13 ~ The Faithful and Fortified: Vol. #3 (DVD)
- Apr. 17 ~ Swimming in the Daylight by Lisa C. Paul
- May 8 ~ And Prairie Dogs Weren’t Kosher: Jewish Women In The Upper Midwest Since 1855 by Linda M. Schloff