The web is full of tips of how to do-it-yourself anything, including car repairs.
But sometimes, doing it yourself really isn't a good idea — no matter what you think you learned from the information above. When that's the case, here's who to contact locally for auto repair and other car services:
Check out these, and many other local businesses by visiting the Fox Point-Bayside Patch directory. Then, rate them and leave a comment so we know where to go!
Do you own one of these businesses?
Are you ready to claim your listing?
Claiming your listing on Patch shows readers you're watching the reviews that are posted, and that you're ready to update the listing information with more information of your own. By claiming a listing, you can:
- Upload photos of your business;
- Link to Facebook and Twitter accounts;
- Upload or link out to items like restaurant menus or inventory; and
- Post announcements about sales and new products.
Claiming your listing is free. Here's how to do it:
- Visit your local Patch site. If you're already a user, make sure you log in first.
- Click on the "Places" tab at the top of the page.
- Search for your business/organization and click on it.
- Scroll half down the page to where it says, "Do you own or manage this location? Claim it!"Click on "Claim It."
- Login and complete the four-question form providing all necessary information to expedite your claim.
We want to make sure it's really you claiming the listing, so please allow 3-5 business days for us to evaluate and approve your claim. You will be notified by email once it's approved.
Need help or want more information? Email Editor Sarah Worthman, or call 414-412-5561.
If you can't find your business in our directory, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get to work on creating a listing for your business immediately.