Here at Fox Point-Bayside Patch, we're proud to acknowledge our neighbors in the business community. And that's why we're giving a big shout-out to one businesses that claimed their listings on Patch this week. Our newest claimed listing is from
In addition to frozen yogurt and a variety of toppings, Red Mango now offers all-natural, made-to-order fruit and yogurt parfaits and fresh fruit smoothies. There are also coffee chillers and frozen lemonade beverages on the menu.
Red Mango RiverPoint is Peter is an accounting main frame programmer for U.S. Bank Corporation. He is also an active member of Ducks Unlimited and a volunteer firefighter for the Thiensville Fire Department. Elizabeth is a freelance writer for MetroParent Magazine and group exercise instructor for the YMCA. She is also an active member of the March of Dimes Family Teams Council and board member for the MOMS Club of Mequon.
Are you ready to claim your listing?
Claiming your listing on Patch shows readers you're watching the reviews that are posted, and that you're ready to update the listing information with more information of your own. By claiming a listing, you can:
- Upload photos of your business;
- Link to Facebook and Twitter accounts;
- Upload or link out to items like restaurant menus or inventory; and
- Post announcements about sales and new products.
Claiming your listing is free. Here's how to do it:
- Visit your local Patch site. If you're already a user, make sure you log in first.
- Click on the "Places" tab at the top of the page.
- Search for your business/organization and click on it.
- Scroll half down the page to where it says, "Do you own or manage this location? Claim it!"Click on "Claim It."
- Login and complete the four-question form providing all necessary information to expedite your claim.
We want to make sure it's really you claiming the listing, so please allow 3-5 business days for us to evaluate and approve your claim. You will be notified by email once it's approved.
Need help or want more information? Email Editor Sarah Worthman, or call 414-412-5561.
If you can't find your business in our directory, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will get to work on creating a listing for your business immediately.