Barrett or Walker. Walker or Barrett.
While not everyone will agree on the best choice, most can agree that free gas is good. With that in mind, Patch is conducting a Guess the Percentage contest for Tuesday’s gubernatorial recall election.
To participate, enter in the Comments section of this article the name of the person you think will win Tuesday’s election for governor, along with the percentage of votes that person will receive to the nearest tenth (ex: Scott Walker, 53.4 percent).
The person closest to the correct answer wins a $50 gas card; the runner-up wins a $25 gift card. If there is a tie, a random drawing will choose the winner.
Here are other important details of the contest:
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, in the Comments section of this article, guess the winner of Tuesday’s gubernatorial recall election and the percentage of votes the winner will receive, to the nearest tenth.
- All entries must be received by 8 a.m. CST Tuesday, June 5.
- You may enter one time.
- One winner will be selected. If more than one person makes the correct guess, the winner will be selected in a random drawing from those entries.
- One (1) Grand Prize Winner receives a $50 gas card. One (1) First Place Winner receives a $25 gas card.
- Complete rules are attached to this article.