Bayside's Fall Clean Up Day is back again Oct. 9 and will run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Identification is required, so please bring a driver's license or state ID along and enter through the old on Fairy Chasm Road.
What can I Dispose of?
- Excess garbage & recycling;
- Documents for shredding;
- Scrap metal;
- Donations for GoodWill;
- Electronic Equipment—Anything that has a power cord or takes batteries;
- Cell phones & ink cartridges;
- Batteries (household & car);
- TV’s, dehumidifiers and air conditioners.
Keep Shredding Simple
Remove all binders, folders, etc., and documents must be free of binder clips, paper clips, etc.
Motor Oil and Latex PaintResidents can also get rid of paint and motor oil, but they will be responsible for opening and dumping out the latex paint and motor oil themselves at the event.
Habitat for Humanity Collections
New and gently used construction materials and supplies will be accepted at the event. Check out the Habitat for Humanity website for more information on what items will be accepted.
The but here's a look at the continuing regular collection dates and times:
- Sled Hill Parking Lot drop off: Sept. 18, 4 to 8 p.m. (also includes recycling)
- Curbside: Week of Sept. 24
- Week of Oct. 1: No collection
- Curbside: Oct. 8
- Sled Hill Parking Lot drop off: Oct. 16 (also includes recycling)
- Curbside:Oct. 22