Our Greenraising fundraiser is going on now through Friday. Take a look at the catalog that came home via backpacks, but also know there’s so much more available online:
- Organic Fair Trade tea and coffee,
- Soaps and lotions,
- Gift wrap,
- Compostable doggie duty bags,
- Lunch bags and containers,
- Yoga gear,
- Water Bottles and more!
Our school receives 40 percent of all sales! Profits from this sale fund curriculum supporting field trips and programs such as Artist in Residence, Bayside Activity Nights, Day of Special Interests, and Teacher Appreciation Week.
And don’t forget these fabulous prizes:
- For Stormonth students, the two top-selling students per grade will enjoy a Special Tour of Stormonth and Pizza Party, hosted by Dr. Westfahl. Even students who’ve been on this tour before will see some changes in our building! The top-selling student will have Lunch with Dr. Westfahl!
- For Baysiders, we’re bringing back Mr. Galster and his team of teachers for the very popular Dodgeball and Donuts, available to the top-selling advisor group for each grade. The top-seller at Bayside will have the opportunity to be Principal for the Day:Mr. Galster makes this an unforgettable experience!
- For families with more than one child participating in the sale, please make a note on the order form how you’d like the sales credit distributed. If ordering online, Greenraising provides a box for indicating the name of the participating student so that you can get credit for your sales.
Parents and caregivers have frequently asked us for an alternative to the traditional fundraiser, and so this year we are again promoting The Direct Donation. We understand that there are many demands on your time and resources. Families have requested to make a monetary contribution to the Fox Point Bayside PTO instead of participating in the sale.
If you would like to make a donation directly to the PTO, it would be greatly appreciated! Please make checks payable to “Fox Point-Bayside PTO” and have your child bring it in to the Stormonth or Bayside main office by Friday to be eligible for our incentive programs.
Questions? Offering to help? Contact Genina via email or at 414-931-1270.