Give back and make a difference in your community. The Volunteer Center of Ozaukee County matches everyone to their perfect volunteer experience. We work with 60+ community agencies helping them find volunteers to help them serve. Go to www.volunteerozaukee.org to see over 500 volunteer opportunities.
Every week we highlight 5 volunteer opportunities:
- Outreach Assistant – Help families gain access to health coverage –Partners Cares for Kids
- Living Prepared – Volunteer to help in times of emergency – Ozaukee County Emergency Management
- Friendly Face – Greet those entering the hospital – Columbia St. Mary’s Hospital
- Visitor Center – Answer phones, provide information – Cedarburg Chamber of Commerce
- Senior Driver – Assist elderly woman with shopping & errands – Ozaukee Family Services
For these volunteer opportunities and more go to www.volunteerozaukee.org