Formerly Glorioso's, the new kid on the block for auto repair is Bayside Service, a Citgo station. The owner, Oscar, has been in the auto service business for several years, and at the Bayside location since early 2010. While most stations only offer self-serve pumps, Bayside Service still caters to those who desire full-service for their fueling needs. The station is advertised as a "Volvo Specialist," though the mechanics work on most car makes and models.
Inside there is a waiting area, with coffee and a welcoming, attentive staff.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk is level with front entrance
- What makes this community special?: Schools and the people
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Auto service, fuel
- Parking: Free lot
- Service type: Full-service, Self-service
- Diesel: No
- Features: Public restroom, Repair shop
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Keep up with scheduled maintenance.