Bayside Village Hall
The current facility was completed in 1999, but the Village was incorporated in 1952 with just short of 500 people. Stone lion gates mark the original edges of the Village when it was only cottages, farms and large homes. These gates have since been recognized as for their historical significance and can still be seen today at the corner of Lake Drive and Fairy Chasm Lane.
Like much of the North Shore, many programs that the Village participates in are a joint effort with Fox Point and other North Shore communities. Every year the Village of Bayside offers its residents a variety of different programs and family-oriented activities such as a village picnic, 4th of July parade, Bayside's Best Dog, Fright Night.
According to its 2000 Census, the Village of Bayside has decreased in size roughly roughly 8.93% over the last decade, while in comparison, Wisconsin has grown 13.59%. In 2005, there were 4,329 people residing in the Village of Bayside.
- Fax: 414-351-8819
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm
- Founding Date: 1952