While located in Fox Point, Doctors Park is actually a member of the Milwaukee County Parks System. The park is 55 acres and offers visitors beach access, playground equipment and large, open space.
Since 2009, Doctors Park is the home for the Milwaukee Grays vintage base ball team. Using equipment and rules from the 1860s, players attempt to illustrate the origins of baseball in what's called Vintage Baseball.
If you walk from the north end of the parking lot down what looks like a driveway, that path will take you through a deep ravine and woods to the beach.
- Hours: Daily, dawn - dusk
- Parking: Free lot
- Public/Private: Public
- Type: Lake
- Common activities: Fishing, Picnicking
- Facilities: Restrooms
- Features: Athletic fields, Beach, Benches, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 54.78 acres
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms, Tables