J.K. Lee Black Belt Academy
This martial arts academy specializes in teaching tae kwon do. This is one of five southeastern Wisconsin locations, and has been catering to families in the North Shore area since 2005. The inside is clean, well kept, and spacious, consisting of 2 dojangs (training studios). There are classes Monday through Saturday for students age 4 to 74.
- Fax: 414-727-2973
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 3:30pm - 8:30pm; Sat, 9am - 12pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Street level entrance
- What makes this community special?: According to head instructor, Mr. Gendelman, "quality families, schools, services and parks."
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: 40% male, 60% female
- Type: Aikido, Tae Kwon Do
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: Observe tenets of courtesy, integrity, perseverance, self-control, indomitable spirit Includes verbal self defense, designed to de-escalate conflict, promoting anti-bullying. Pilsung = Certain Victory