Lands' End is a global retailer for classically styled apparel, including items such as turtle necks, jackets, scarves, jeans, sweats, shirts, season gifts and more. Located at River Point Village since 1995, this branch offers a wide range of clothing for males and females of all ages.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 9pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, 11am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk-level entry
- Founding Date: 1963
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Clothing, home products, luggage, seasonal gifts, monogramming and hemming services
- Services: Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: All Lands' End items are guaranteed. Customers can return items at anytime if they feel product does not meet their expectations, even if the item is monogrammed or hemmed.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: "Fox Point is a mix of public spaces, thriving shops and businesses, delicious foods of all kinds, supportive local community and a variety of events both public and private (that are open to the public)."
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 6