North Shore Bank
This bank is rooted in the North Shore of Milwaukee, Wis. With more than 85 years of business history, North Shore Bank has grown to encompass more than 50 branch offices. The Fox Point branch provides on-site ATMs, drive-thru access, safe deposit boxes and mortgage and retirement advisement. Online banking is available and the bank prides itself in helping local families and businesses.
- Fax: 414-351-4729
- Hours: Lobby: Mon - Thu, 9am - 5pm; Fri, 9am - 5:30pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed. Drive-thru: Mon - Thu, 8:30am - 6pm; Fri, 8:30am - 6:30pm; Sat, 8:30am - 12:30pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk is level with front entrance, parking spot available
- Founding Date: 1923
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Financing, Mortgage brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Checking accounts, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service