At the corner of Bradley Road and North Port Washington, Northpoint Service Center has been standing where it currently is for the past 30 years. Any sort of auto or small-engine repair is a task that is undertaken daily. Service to lawn mowers and snowblowers is provided, as needed.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk is level with front entrance.
- What makes this community special?: The small independent businesses.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Associations/certifications: Master Service Tech ASE
- Parking: Free lot
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- Loaner cars: No
- Vehicle pick-up: Yes
- Vehicle drop-off: Yes
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Be sure to do routine maintenance.