Red Mango RiverPoint
Red Mango is headquartered in Dallas and now has over 130 locations around the U.S. Red Mango frozen yogurt is all-natural, nonfat, gluten-free, Kosher, vegetarian and contains live and active probiotic cultures. These cultures help support a healthy immune and digestive system, promoting a healthy waistline and lifestyle.
In addition to frozen yogurt and a variety of toppings, Red Mango now offers all-natural, made-to-order fruit and yogurt parfaits and fresh fruit smoothies. There are also coffee chillers and frozen lemonade beverages on the menu.
Red Mango RiverPoint is owned and operated by Elizabeth and Peter Braatz of Thiensville. Peter is an accounting main frame programmer for U.S. Bank Corporation. He is also an active member of Ducks Unlimited and a volunteer firefighter for the Thiensville Fire Department. Elizabeth is a freelance writer for MetroParent Magazine and group exercise instructor for the YMCA. She is also an active member of the March of Dimes Family Teams Council and board member for the MOMS Club of Mequon.
Find them on Facebook.
- Hours: Mon - Sat: 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sun: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: September 2012
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Self-serve frozen yogurt with toppings bar, smoothies, gourmet coffee, lemonade, gourmet hot chocolate and parfaits.
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Kosher, Low calorie, Natural, Organic
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: This shop offers free Wifi.
- Parking: Free lot
- Frozen yogurt: Yes